DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION HERE.
October 25 : Informational Meeting - NBMS Cafeteria
October 25 to November 14 : Season Pass and NBMS Club Gear Sale
November 1 : Behavior expectations guidelines begin.
December 16 : Payment for first trip due
January 3, 2023 : First trip to Wolf!!!
The Ski & Snowboard club is open to all skiers and snowboarders - beginners, intermediate, and advanced. Please see below for information and pricing. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Salkin. We are looking forward to a great season on the slopes!!
- The club meets every Tuesday from January 3 to February 28, 2023. * If school is canceled or there is an Early Release, the club will not meet.
- The club leaves NBMS at 3:15pm and returns to NBMS at approximately 8:30pm.
- Please join the Remind App group to receive updates.
- The per-trip cost for participating in the Ski & Snowboard Club will depend on the student’s individual needs.
- Lift Tickets - $20
- Ski Rental (skis, boots, poles) - $10
- Snowboard Rental (board, boots) - $15
- Helmet (Required for all. May bring own from home) - $5
- Transportation Fee (per trip) - $8
- Group Lessons (for Beginner/Intermediate) - FREE
- If the student has all their own equipment and a Season Pass, they only pay the Transportation Fee.
Reservations Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis every week. We are unable to accept payment in advance for future trips. We can not accept late payments due to limited space and turn around time with Wolf Ridge.
Please make checks payable to NBMS. Payment is due by 8am the Friday prior to the Tuesday trip.
**PAYMENT FOR THE JAN 3, 2023 TRIP IS DUE ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 16, 2022**
Cancellations If a trip is canceled, the payment will automatically be applied to the next trip unless we hear otherwise from you.
If your child has to cancel, their payment will be automatically applied to the next trip unless we hear otherwise from you.
Clothing & Equipment
Snow pants & Jacket, layers of quick dry or waterproof/breathable fabric, non-cotton socks (thicker for warmth and protection is best), mittens or gloves, winter hat, sunglasses or goggles (for use when snow is being made), scarf/neck warmer/face mask.
Students will be able to store clothing and equipment at school on Tuesday mornings in the gym locker rooms.
Food & Drink
Students should bring a water bottle and food for snacks / dinner unless they plan to purchase these items at Wolf Ridge. The restaurant in the lodge offers pizza, burgers, sandwiches, french fries, etc. Average purchased meal cost is approximately $10.
As the Ski & Snowboard Club is an extracurricular school activity, students are expected to follow NBMS Code of Conduct.
Students will become ineligible to participate in the Club if any of the following occurs after Nov 1, 2022 : 1 (one) incident of Out-of- School Suspension 1 (one) Bus Suspension
2 (two) full days of In-School Suspension.