Enrollment of New Students

Please call the school at 645-7944 or email one of the
Counselors if you have a student you would like to enroll.

We would be happy to mail you an enrollment packet if you live out of the area.
Please realize that we will need the paperwork IN ADVANCE to be able to put a
schedule together and help plan the best transition for your son or daughter.

For that reason. it is important that you contact us BEFORE you plan to have
your student start taking classes at our school.

Thank You.

We need the following information to enroll a child. 

Statement of Residency Completed

Picture I.D. (Drivers license, passport) with correct address
(one that matches what the Residency Statement says).

Proof of Guardianship (examples include birth certificates, divorce papers,
Social Services paperwork, and paperwork signed by a Judge awarding custody.)

TWO of the following items:

Electric Power Bill
(in the person's name who
completed the Residency Form with the correct address).

Rental Agreement (or a notarized statement from the
landlord that she/he is renting to the person who completed
the Residency Form with the correct address).

Deed (with correct address of the person who
completed the Residency Form).

Buyers Agreement (with correct address in the name
of the person who completed the Residency Form).

Homeowners Insurance / Renters Homeowners Policy

Buncombe County Schools is in the process of reviewing its website to ensure compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.