NORTH BUNCOMBE MIDDLE SCHOOL
The North Buncombe Middle School community seeks to challenge and empower
all members toward relevant emotional, physical, social and academic growth.
- Our chief priority is student learning.
- Teachers, stduents, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility of advancing our school's mission.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of knowledge through relevant assessment tasks.
- Student should be expected to produce quality work.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- A safe a physically comfortable environment promotes students learning.
- We must continually improve if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
BUNCOMBE COUNTY SCHOOLS
collaborate with stakeholders to create a safe, caring, rigorous and
engaging learning environment that prepares all students to be Career
and College Ready.
County School's students will reach their full potential and become
successful, responsible citizens in a diverse, global Society.